Anna Liza Sison

It was in 2006 when I was DIAGNOSED to have POLYCYSTIC OVARIES. At first, I couldn't believe it. I was totally in denial. I did not want to drink my medicines. 

In 2008, I sought a second opinion from another doctor. I was given the same diagnosis. Both my ovaries were poly cystic. I drank medicines to completely stop. I just went back to drinking my usual contraceptive pills to control my menstrual cycle. 

In 2010, I noticed that it was becoming painful for me to walk. At night, I could no longer sleep because I was going to the bathroom to urinate every five minutes. I was so stressed and I was worried that my condition had already worsened. 

So I went back to the doctor and I was told that my left ovary was polycystic and that my right ovary had a cyst that was as big as my fist! I was given two weeks to undergo surgery. The doctor warned me that the cyst on my right ovary could burst anytime and that it was very dangerous. I had to raise PhP40,000 to 60,000 for my surgery. I was worried. I was scared. 

It was during this time when I remembered First Vita Plus. I drank three sachets a day for five days straight. My period came and I saw it as a good sign. I continued drinking First Vita Plus for two months. I consumed seven boxes. But I did not stop. I was drinking one to three sachets a day. 

I went back to my doctor for an ultrasound sometime in September and to his surprise, both my ovaries were normal! He asked me what my medicine was and I said, First Vita Plus! I felt as if I had just won the lotto! I was cured without having to undergo surgery! I believed in First Vita Plus and my faith was rewarded with natural healing. 

People take their health for granted and they don't realize what a blessing it is not to undergo surgery after a very critical diagnosis. I know how lucky I am and how blessed my life has become because of First Vita Plus. 

The best gift came January 3 of 2011 when the doctor said that I was pregnant. A baby after 15 years! Thank you First Vita Plus!